Plumbing Kansas City| Properly Working Pipes Prevents Home and Health Damage
Owning a home and properly managing a building requires that you update the plumbing, cooling, and heating systems for the best efficiency and effectivity. If your residential or commercial components are not working optimally, you will experience slow draining sessions, and you could ruin the overall health of you and your piping system, causing you to spend more money on restorations and medical expenses.
People don’t often think about plumbing systems until they have a problem with their pipes. If your system is not properly running, you will waste a lot of water and money.
Are your toilet drains haywire and backed up? Human waste could potentially get all over your floors and into your body, which is an obvious health hazard and will make anyone sick, well, whoever comes into contact with this type of waste. This is a perfect reason why it is imperative to call Anthony Plumbing experts; we see issues like this on a regular basis.
We make sure that your plumbing runs smoothly in-and-out of your home or commercial property, so you don’t have to experience leaking or clogged pipes.
If you have a plumbing problem and don’t act quickly, this could lead to a costly devastation—including:
- Damaged walls and floors—the water build-up could cause mold and fungus to grow; these spores are damaging to humans and pets
- Excessive mold exposure may lead to respiratory problems that relate to breathing, irritation, nasal congestion, headaches, confusion, and many other symptoms
- If the water drip lasts too long, before you notice it, you may have to spend extra to replace your pipes, walls, and floors
- Backed up pipes that produce fecal matter, could lead to fatal health hazards
- Water waste
- A never-ending toilet that keeps running could be the cause of your skyrocket utility bill costs
If you notice that you have a plumbing problem early on, such as a small leak, it is vital to get it taken care of right away, we can’t stress this enough, otherwise, your problematic issue could soon make a turn for the worst, in a matter of days to weeks.
Whenever you notice a leak, give Anthony Plumbing a call and one of our contractors will make it our duty to solve your residential or commercial needs in Kansas City.
If you neglect your plumbing, your pipes could potentially burst; turning into a massive leak, which may require you to replace all of them.
Pipes Age Too!
Pipes go through a lot of wear and tear over time, from clogged drains to community pipe problems, our plumbing contractors see issues that pertain to:
- Drips (faucets)
- Slow draining systems
- Running toilet facilities
- Clogged drains: (source)
- Small and large leaks
- Pipe deterioration
Signs that your plumbing and piping system needs an assessment:
- Have you tried just about everything to unclog your drains; from liquid dissolvents to hair removal snakes? Are you experiencing a slow drain?
If this sounds familiar, then our plumbing contractors will help you get things moving along in no time!
- Have you noticed a slow and consistent water leak?
- Is it intermittent or continuous?
These are important questions to ask yourself before you give us a call. If you’ve tried everything you possibly can and nothing works, our plumbing contractors will come to the rescue and save you from enormous utility costs. We work 24/7 and around your schedule.
Update Residential & Commercial Plumbing
At Anthony plumbing, our contractors have over 15-years of experience and we have been serving communities in the Kansas City region for over 50-years; since 1951. From plumbing, heating, and cooling, we have you covered.
Our contractors don’t just fix your systems, but we make it a point to educate you, as education equips each and every customer with valuable knowledge that could potentially save you in the short and long-term.
When you are aware of the do’s and don’ts in the plumbing world, you will be able to teach your whole family or your employees about how to care for pipes; resulting in saved expenses.
We are committed to providing the best plumbing in Kansas City:
- We work around the clock. Have an emergency? Our contractors are available 7-days a week and are ready to provide solutions for your immediate pipe and plumbing demands
- We offer a quick and long-lasting fix
- Friendly customer service that cares about you and your family
Surprisingly, there are plenty of things that can clog your pipes. Below is a list of tips and several behaviors to avoid if you are trying to keep your drains clear of all debris:
- Remember to throw your fruit peels and leftovers in the trash can. Any fibrous food material can ruin your garbage disposal and blades. The food material will either expand or get trapped. When this happens, your motor can break, costing you more money
- Fatty oils and grease should never be discarded in your sinks
- Use a drain stopper to catch hair, floss, etc.
- Do not throw feminine hygiene products down toilets or in any drains, period (no pun intended)
- Avoid throwing eggshells in your disposal as this can also damage your sink, leading to plumbing issues
Plumbing Kansas City offers 100% customer satisfaction and continuous care. Whether you have a question about your plumbing, cooling, or heating systems, or want to learn more about monthly utility bill savings call us at 913-353-8444 or send us a message, this way, we can assess and improve your building’s pipes.
Click here to learn more about Anthony Plumbing in Kansas City today. Your pipes and utility bills will be proud you did.