General Job Function:This position is primarily responsible for selling profitable installation jobs. Oversee jobs through scheduling, completion, collection, and referral. Meet or exceed budgeted monthly sales. Closing rate targets should be 70% for existing customers and 40% for new prospects. A blended closing percentage should be above 67% with an ever-increasing average sale.
- 5+ years previous Sales experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic computer application skills
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Well-groomed, drug-free, and dependable
- Available to work some evenings and some Saturdays to accommodate customer’s schedule
- HVAC/R or home improvement industry experience a plus
- Extraordinary Customer Service skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Polished presentation skills
- Exceptional negotiation & closing skills
- Ability to multi-task handling multiple customers at one time
- Lead management experience
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, confident and strong work ethic
- Attitude for success
- High Ethical Standards
- Strong self confidence
- Ability and willingness to learn and be a part of a team
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Happily involve customers in new comfort systems.
- Execute sales presentations as outlined in Anthony PHC sales procedures, building the value greater than the customer’s investment.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Always do what is best for the customer and remember the Company and your reputation are at stake. Exhibit the utmost in integrity at all times.
- Customer Interaction:
- Assist customers to achieve healthy, comfortable, safe environments by asking “layering” questions to find out what their needs are.
- Obtain customer authorized agreement for all jobs over $1,000.
- Complete proposals and price jobs to our customers within the guidelines set forth by the Sales Manager and Company standards.
- Offer third party payment programs and follow through to verification of approval and proper paperwork.
- Actively pursue referrals from satisfied customers.
- Visit most of the jobs sold within one week of installation to assure quality, answer customer questions, collect and ask for referrals.
- Job Management:
- Ensure profitability of the department by accurately proposing all jobs, using book pricing, with the emphasis on quality and value.
- Review with Sales Manager or Installation Manager all jobs scheduled for duration longer than 5 days or over the amount of $12,000.
- Communicate with our support staff, in a timely and efficient manner details of jobs, financing and job scheduling.
- Submit via email the job packet with the sheet metal form in a timely fashion and describe in detail specifications to finish the job in the time allotted.
- Communicate to Installers the job requirements and expectations of the customer through verbal communication, pictures, drawings, and written forms.
- Maintain contact with Installers and customers during installation to ensure a quality system is installed.
- Growth Opportunities:
- Prospect for new customers by outbound calling or door-to-door 5 hours each week to increase customer base and personal income.
- Have a written business plan for each week, month and year.
- Accept On-Call duties in a rotation basis with other comfort consultants.
- Attend and participate in regular scheduled sales meetings, as well as special sales training opportunities as they arise.
- Any and all other duties as requested or assigned.