Earn while you learn – up to 40k potential your first year!
We will train you to become a professional
HVAC Technician – NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Anthony Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is perhaps the fastest growing Plumbing & HVAC company in the Kansas City area and we are looking for full-time HVAC Apprentices to join our Apprenticeship Training class. Choose between Service and Installation. Our HVAC Apprentices work with experienced Technicians in all facets of residential and light commercial HVAC services, and they continue working for us full-time once training is complete.
We offer a phenomenal benefit package including:
· Full Medical, Dental and Vision
· Matching 401(k) – up to 50%!!!
· Paid holidays, vacation, personal time
· Quarterly Bonus Program and much more!!!
Preference given to candidates with:
· Maintenance or construction experience
· Experience working with customers in their homes.
We are serious about taking care of our customers so you must have:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Great verbal and written communication skills
Must be well-groomed, drug-free, have a good driving record and be able to pass a criminal background check.
Salary: $12.00 /hour during Apprentice Program – Increased earnings once job ready of up to 40k your first year!
Job Type: Full-time
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Good technical knowledge and strong customer relation skills.
- Understands and follows proper procedures while servicing and maintaining equipment.
- Is successfully performing all planned service tune-ups and light service at a high proficiency level to exceed Customer’s expectations.
- Possess all the necessary tools per Company requirements to perform professional heating and cooling planned maintenance tune-ups.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High school diploma.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups and/or co-workers of the organization.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- COMPUTER SKILLS: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of how to access and use the internet and have a good working knowledge of Data Entry (inventory) software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Microsoft Outlook knowledge and experience is helpful.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift 100 lb. air conditioning and refrigeration equipment 8 to 10 times each day.
- Must be able to work outdoors in wet and cold (below freezing) and in extremely hot and humid weather (above 100˚ degrees).
- Must be able to climb ladders and scaffolding.
- Must have dexterous use of both hands and be able to use mechanical hand tools.
- Must be able to work in a kneeling or squatting position.
- This is strenuous work requiring good corrected vision, hearing, smelling, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, lifting, and the ability to work without supervision.
- Must be a non-smoker or be able to refrain from smoking while in customers’ homes or businesses.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The warehouse and/or on job sites will work near moving mechanical parts; outdoor weather conditions.
- The warehouse can be cool or warm at times and/or can be above or below comfortable temperatures.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.