Kansas City Furnace Installation & Replacement
Call (913) 353-8444 or (816) 407-8444
Consumer Reports does not rate furnaces and air conditioners because the performance, energy costs, longevity, and guarantees are so heavily based on the installing company and not the equipment manufacturer. This is why it’s so important to choose an experienced contractor who specializes in residential replacement, not new construction. It’s the service and proper installation of the new system that determines whether it lasts a few years or 20 to 30 years. Our product is quality service and a superior installation, done right the first time — guaranteed.
Schedule a Free Estimate with one of our Comfort Advisors.
WE INSTALL ALL MAJOR BRANDS
HERE’S WHAT MAKES US BETTER
- TWO-YEAR money-back 100% satisfaction guarantee
- TWELVE-YEAR parts and labor guarantee available
- Referral Rewards Pay-Back Program: Your new system could be free!
- We pull a City Permit for your safety, EVERY TIME!
- We are the “Technicians You Can Trust With Your House Keys!”® Our installers are drug free and background tested. This means you don’t have to be home during the installation.
- Award-Winning Service: Angi Super Service Award winner every year since 2007
- A+ rating with the BBB
- All new furnaces are test-fired in our warehouse to “burn off” the manufacturing oil on the heat exchanger. No unhealthy blue smoke or odors will be released in your home.
- You will receive an exclusive noise-dampening package to assure the quietest possible new system.
- A quality control report is completed on every installation and you are trained on the operation of your new system.
The most important day in the life of your furnace system is the day it’s installed. The DESIGN and INSTALLATION of your furnace is the biggest factor in how efficient and how long it will work. There are several brands but most of their components are made by the same manufacturers. It’s not the brand, but the INSTALLATION that’s so important.