Mold Killer – UV Germicidal Lamps
Bring the healthful power of sunlight inside for allergy relief, fewer colds and fresh smelling air!
A germicidal lamp, installed permanently inside your heating & cooling system, uses an ultraviolet (UV) bulb to kill germs and harmful contaminants trapped in your home. Ultraviolet light is nature’s way of controlling airborne microorganisms outdoors. Moss only grows on the north side of a tree because the UV light from the sun does not reach there.
Germicidal lamps are widely used in hospitals, restaurants, nursing homes, and child care facilities because they kill germs. In a home, properly installed inside your heating and cooling system, they will not only kill germs like the common cold, viruses, and influenza, but will also keep mold and mildew (which most people are allergic to) from growing in your ductwork. And when an ultraviolet light is shining on the indoor coil of an air conditioning system, it keeps it sparkling clean, just like new, which means better efficiency and lower electric bills.
UV light increases heating and cooling efficiency by keeping components cleaner, thus saving energy.
Add our UV Germicidal Lamp for whole house odor
reduction. Everyday activities from cleaning to cooking-even pet odors can get trapped inside your home, too.
Reduces or even eliminates the need for messy and expensive chemical cleanings.
Low Operating Cost
Costs no more to operate than energy-saving fluorescent light bulbs.